Limia is one of the Structural Engineer of Close System. She holds a degree in Bachelors of Civil Engineering. She has experience working with architects focusing on 2D/3D, modeling and architectural renders. Much of Limia’s work at Close System consists of preparing CAD and preparatory works required to execute the project such as 3D rendering, Location Plans, technical drawings, bill of quantities, project schedule and all required coordination. She has worked on various projects in hospitality, commercial and retail. With her interest as well in Accounting and numbers, she develops skills in computing resulting why she makes her job exceptional.
Limia continually progresses in delivering projects ahead of time to exceed rather than just meet the client’s expectations. She’s now preparing for PQP Certification that will add up to her skills and competencies.
Limia brings the following particular expertise:
• Architectural and Structural Design
• Quality Assurance systems and practices
• Knowledge in Authority Permitting in Abu Dhabi in
• Broad expertise in various design software
• Proven ability in managing team, client, and stakeholders