Accomplished Senior Project Manager with over 30 years of experience with track record of managing complex functional projects in various environments with capabilities to provide technical direction and design-build leadership on different projects for an Engineering Consulting Services Firm. He finished Master of Science in Construction Management from Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
Mr. Roy has a strong relationship management & communication skills, capable to identify & network with Project Engineers, Engineering Consultants / Clients / Stakeholders/ Vendors / Suppliers / Subcontractors / Local Officials/ Authority with consummate ease as well as obtaining necessary approvals for the projects
Sustainability experience who achieved approval for four (4) Estidama PBRS projects and three (3) LEED/USGBC projects. An energy modeler and Independent Commissioning Agent (ICA).
Roy brings the following particular expertise:
• Project Management
• MEP Design
• A broad understanding of compliance issues, both statutory and client specific
• Demonstrated success, calm leadership, experience in project and relationship management
• Sustainability and green building consultation
• Proven ability in managing stakeholder relationships
• Interdisciplinary consultant coordination and documentation