Before founding Close System, Salim worked in the UAE with for Internatinal companies as a Senior Architect, Project Manager, and Sustainability Leader. He has managed the completion on various projects and has helped clients develop risk based strategies for commission.
Salim’s in-depth experience in developing strategy, leading and handling large internal and external project teams prompted him to found Close System, a year after he finished his MBA at the University of Atlanta.
Salim approaches people, engineering, and environment interlinking, resulting in why one of the core services of Close System is Sustainability Design, he firmly believes that it is injected to create long term value to a property that could benefit the community and the people.
Salim brings the following particular expertise:
• Experience and expertise in Design consultancy and handling projects
• Interdisciplinary consultant coordination and documentation.
• Sustainability and green building consultation
• A broad understanding of compliance issues, both statutory and client specific
• Demonstrated success, calm leadership, experience in project and relationship management
• Proven ability in managing team, client, and stakeholders