Leveraging BIM or Building Information Modeling’s capabilities requires experts to be hands-on with the software’s data and inner workings. Designing and building is a complex process that needs a tremendous amount of collaboration, dedication, and hard work. But, why BIM?
Here are some reasons…
- BIM is Green – Using BIM efficiently decreases the cost and saves energy. It reduces the waste of materials during construction and building management and eventually assists in sustainable demolition.
- “I” stands for information – Perfectly rendered images may impress your clients but the embedded information within the building model is what really is integral.
- Easy comparison of different design options is very accurate that leads to enhanced performance and optimized solutions.
- Giving a clear idea about the design at an early stage. Design intent can be visualized allowing owners to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Saves time and faster project delivery. Clarity at an early phase of design development will eliminate delays and risks.
- Collaboration among man and the machine. The BIM model is designed as a communication tool with the contractor and subcontractors to coordinate the project on site.
BIM BETTER FOR?
Close System has now an in-house Experts who will work with you to develop a customized plan that will maximize the benefits of BIM (Building Information Modelling) on your next project.
Your project may not require the total BIM Management but would like to outsource a portion of the BIM Process, we offer a broad range of BIM services.We are determined to explore excellence through advancement in BIM technology through to construction and facilities and building lifecycle management in the following key areas:
BIM tools are effective and powerful but complex and developed for AEC firms.It is a key technology, which can be used to improve productivity and level of integration across various disciplines in the entire design and construction value chain.