Osama is the Project Architect at Close System and holding a Bachelor degree with Honors in Architectural Engineering in University of Science and Technology, Sudan. His background in Architectural design and knowledge in various Architectural Software Programs gives him a capability for creating well-integrated designs within built environments. Throughout the years, Osama gained expertise in way finding strategies, especially for vast and complicated designs. Additional to his role is his gaining knowledge in Authority permitting in Abu Dhabi.
Besides designing and preparing drawings in different design software, Osama assists with planning and preparing project schedules to ensure completion of projects within the allocated timeframe. His approach has always been focused on delivering quality service and prioritizing client satisfaction.
Osama brings the following particular expertise:
• Architectural, Structural and Interior design
• Safety Design • Authorities approvals standards and regulations
• Quality Assurance systems and practices
• Knowledge in Authority Permitting in Abu Dhabi in
• Broad expertise in various design software
• Proven ability in managing team, client, and stakeholders