All buildings and structures require periodical inspection to ensure structural safety, strength and stability under normal/actual loads as well as reducing the possibility of disproportionate collapse under unanticipated or accidental loads. Close System’s structural and civil engineers have the practical experience with residential, commercial or industrial structures and public works infrastructure projects.
Our Engineers assess the structural elements ensuring that they will continue to safely perform their intended function.
Our services include:
Assessment & Evaluation Services
- Structural surveys, inspection and investigation
- Condition Assessment of existing buildings and structures
- Evaluation of the concrete elements due to leakage in basements, tunnels and underpasses
- Assessment of buildings after fire and design the required remedial work
- Service life prediction of existing structures
- Design the corrective work required to extend the structure service life.
Structural Engineering Services
- Structural analysis and design
- Structural design review
- Cost effective and Value Engineering
- Modeling structure elements
Strengthening & Rehabilitation Services
- Strengthening design due to new openings in the slabs or beams
- Strengthening design due to change in function or addition of loads
- Strengthening design to add new floors on existing buildings
- Strengthening design of existing buildings due to structural modifications
- Supervision of repair and strengthening work
- Repair and strengthening design of structures
- Strengthening due to loss in concrete strength or due to lower concrete strength than required