Supervision and Project Management
The architecture, civil engineering, and construction supervision fields is a process that consists of the building or assembling of infrastructure. Our integrated supervision team considers it a key principle of our practice to make the most out of the time, cost, and effort our clients have dedicated to a building. We communicate projects and programs from concept through completion that we make sure are best for our clients. Our team composed of project managers, on-site supervision, resident engineers, administrative site team and in-house technical service groups become an extension of the client’s team, adding a full range of construction, management, development, and design services.
Construction projects are complex undertakings, often involving dozens of subcontractors and suppliers, thousands of workers, and huge amount of material, equipment, and services. Orchestrating such operations demands first-rate health and safety processes―something that Close System takes very seriously. It’s all about being proactive and stopping an accident before it happens – doing something about it.
Our Project Management service includes:
- Project conceptualization
- Business case development
- Project initiation and planning
- Feasibility studies
- Risk assessment and management
- Quality assurance
- Health and safety practices and planning
- Threat and risk assessments
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
Our Supervision service includes:
- Coordination with the Authorities
- Complete civil and MEP supervision.
- Material submittal/shop drawing review and approval.
- Observation of project specification.
- Quality assurance/quality control.
- Attending inspections.
- Site monitoring.